Invitation for Bids MONTENEGRO
Mesopromet doo Bijelo Polje - Oglas
INVESTMENTS IN PHYSICAL ASSETS CONCERNING PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF AGRICULTURAL AND FISHERY PRODUCTS - IPARD Like II
Grant No.: TF0A1293-ME
Contract Title: Procurement of equipment for vacuuming and packaging
Reference No.: 4014
Date 22 December 2016
1. Montenegro has received a grant in the amount of 4.72 million EUR from the European Union through Instrument for Pre-Accession Trust Fund for the “Additional Financing of Institutional Development and Agriculture Strengthening Project” (AF MIDAS project), where International Bank for Reconstruction and Development acting as Administrator of the European Commission.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development signed grant agreement with company d.o.o. “Meso-promet”, Bijelo Polje for Procurement of equipment for vacuuming and packaging, which is being financed within the AF MIDAS project.
2. The Meso-promet d.o.o. (The Purchaser) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of equipment (machine) for vacuuming and packaging, including installation and training of the Purchaser’s personnel that will operate on purchased equipment. Further details about equipment (machine), which is subject of this procurement, are contained in bidding documents. Delivery period shall not exceed hundred and eighty (180) days; related services must be completed no later than thirty (30) days after delivery of the equipment (machine). Location of delivery is city of Bijelo Polje, Montenegro on address given at the end of this invitation. The Purchaser’s evaluation of the bid will mainly consider the price factor. In addition qualification requirements to be fulfilled by prospective bidders include following criteria:
a) Experience and Technical Capacity - The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following requirements: Completion of at least one (1) similar supply in any of last three years (2013-2015).
b) Financial Capability - The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirements: The minimum required annual financial turnover, calculated as total revenue, in any of the last three years (2013-2015), for the successful Bidder, shall be: 100.000,00 EUR.
Further details about requirements regarding experience, technical and personnel capacities, as well as financial capability, are contained in the bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014) (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Purchaser attn. Mr. Fikret Kuč, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours from 08:00 a.m. (08:00 h) to 03:00 p.m. (15:00 h).
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders, upon submission of a written application to the address below or to email email@example.com and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 150,00 EUR. Instructions for payment will be:
Beneficiary d.o.o. “Meso-promet”, Bijelo Polje
Account Number 510 - 139 - 11
Swift Address CKBCMEPG
Bank Crnogorska komercijalna banka AD Podgorica
The complete set of Bidding Documents can be taken by interested bidders or sent by e-mail, after the providing the receipt for payment on Purchaser's account, during office hours from 08:00 a.m. (08:00 h) to 03:00 p.m. (15:00 h).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before February 2nd 2017 01:00 p.m. (13:00h) local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on February 2nd 2017 01:15 p.m. (13:15 h) local time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in amount of 1.952,00 EUR as an unconditional guarantee issued by a bank or financial institution.
8. The address referred to above is:
d.o.o. “Meso-promet”, Bijelo Polje
Attention Mr. Fikret Kuč
Room number 1
Street Industrijska bb
City Bijelo Polje
ZIP Code 84000
Telephone + 382 (0) 67 551 800
Fax + 382 (0) 50 478 588
Web site www.franca.me